News
Current position : Home > NEWS > News

Alex WIFLER (USA) won his first ever senior title

Page info

Name 최고관리자 Date15-12-14 16:30 Hit4,923 Comment0

Contents

Alex WIFLER was traned 1 month in Korea 

with Kim, Hyung- Tak
In a surprise upset at the Easton Foundations Gator Cup, Alex WIFLER (USA) won his first ever senior title at a USAT Qualifier Series Event, taking a 6-2 victory against Canadian Olympic Team member Crispin DUENAS, on a field that had some of the USA's (and Canada's) strongest archers competing.

WIFLER overcame several tough opponents in his earlier matches, including Olympic hopeful Matthew ZUMBO (USA), Chris WEBSTER (USA) and Resident Athlete Jeremiah CUSICK (USA) to reach his match with DUENAS, who had to content himself with a silver medal. "I thought it was pretty fun," the gold medallist recounted. "It's my first tournament shot with adults... I just did what I normally do. I was just shooting. I just came here to shoot, and that's what I was doing  

Comment list

No comment

KimHyung-Tak Archives Center | Delegator : KimHyung-Tak | corporate registration NO : 301-80-06613 | Tel : +82-43-834-7171 | Fax : +82-43-834-7171
Address : 209 Dongjincheon gil Goesanub Geosangun Chungbuk Korea | E-mail : archeryschool@gmail.com
Introduce personal information Service provision Copyright © KimHyung-Tak Archives Center. All rights reserved.  [ ADMIN]